DBPOWER Portable Power Station 505Wh 500W (Peak 1000W)
Get 10% off for your first order in DBPower
(Except promotional products)
- THE MOST RELIABLE EMERGENCY ASSISTANT, NEVER WORRY ABOUT OUTAGES ANYMORE!!!
- Will be shipped within 2 days and delivered within 10 days.
- 【 505Wh LARGER CAPACITY POWER SUPPLY 】 Our portable battery generator is equipped with a 505Wh 140000mAh lithium-ion battery pack, powerful enough to charge smartphones (2000mAh) 70 times, laptops (56wh) 8.5 times, mini-fridge(45W) about 10-18 hours, CAPA (15W) about 29 hours. The multifunction 4.77" LCD display would show you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status. Perfect battery power generators for home use and camping.
- 【 POWERING UP TO 10 DEVICES 】 DBPOWER 500W portable power station features with 10 AC/DC/USB outputs: 2* AC outlets (1000W peak power, 110V/60Hz pure sine wave), 2* DC outputs (12V/10A), 4* USB ports (5V/2.4A), 1* USB Smart port (5-12V 18W fast charging), 1* Type-C port (5-20V/5A 100W Max). Can meet the different equipment needs of your family, and provide a strong power supply for you under special circumstances such as outdoors, hurricanes, etc.
- 【 3 CHARGE & LIGHT MODES 】 You can charge the power station by solar panel, wall outlet, and car outlet: 1) be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W, 100W or 120W solar panel (NOT INCLUDED); 2) Use the AC Adapter to plug in the wall outlet for charging; 3) Plug in the car outlet for charging. 3 Modes LED Flashlight design can provide reading light/ strobe light/ SOS light at night when you are on outdoor activities or outages.
- 【SAFE AND RELIABLE】 Our backup battery power supply use a battery management system (BMS), gain international FCC, ROHS, CE, PSE safety certification. Can improve battery utilization, extend battery life through short protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, overload protection, and overheating protection. This CPAP battery backup power supply is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper, and perfect for emergencies, camping, or wherever you need power.
- 【 WHAT YOU GET 】The DBPOWER portable power station is easy to carry with its solid & soft handle, the dimensions are only 10.87x6.97x8.39 inches (American football length is 11.2 inches) and weight is 12.33 lbs.
How to tum on/off the system and check the battery?
- Short press any button to turn the power station on to check the amount of battery power remaining and switch the required port on.
- Insert the charger into the charging port to automatically turn on the system, you can check the current battery level.
- Long press any two buttons(AC/DC/USB/Light button) for more than 1S to force shutdown. Tn is function is invalid when DC charging is in process.
- When AC/DCAJSB/Light output is not in use, ensure that it is turned off to prevent unnecessary power consumption.
- If none of the buttons are responsive when using the power station for the first time or due to long-term non-use, please charge the power station and try again.
- Fully charge and discharge the device once every 3 months.
3 Modes LED flashlight
- Short press the LED Flashlight button to activate the LED light in normal mode.
- Click the LED Flashlight button again to switch the mode: Constant Light Mode→SOS (internationally recognized Morse code Rescue signal) mode→Fast Flash Mode→Tum off the LED Flashlight.
- Press and hold the LED Flashlight button to deactivate any LED light mode.
Do not shine the flashlight into human eyes to avoid injury, damage to the eyes.
Q1: What devices can DBPOWER 500W 505Wh portable power station power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than a total of 500 Watt.
Q2: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
A: Working time = 518Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment used may vary.
Q3: How long does it take to fully charge this power station?
A: About 5 hours from an AC wall outlet. Also, another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from carport around 10 hours, and around within 7.5 hours from 100W solar panel (Not Included).
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1* DBPOWER Portable Power Station (505Wh Power Station),
- 1*home charger,
- 1* car charger,
- 1* user manual,
- 1* DC5521→6530 plugs converter.
[Free 24/7 customer service & 18-Months product refund/replacement warranty