For what purposes do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services that we offer to our customers.
These purposes include:
1. To provide services; We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
2. To personalize user experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve services; information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of Services.
4. To process payments; we may use personal information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature; to send personal information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
6. To send periodic emails; we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, andor other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
7. Comply with legal obligations; in certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. Communicate with you; we use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat). Advertising; we use your personal information to display interest-based ads to you regarding the Services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter lists at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. You may opt out of any telephone marketing by contacting us at the contact details. You may opt out of SMS messages by setting up the mobile devices. You can also contact us for assistance. You will not be charged by us for receiving or sending SMS messages.
8. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks; we process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. Purposes for which we seek your consent; we may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Do we share your personal information?
We always do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We hold your data and do not share it with any third parties other than set out below: Business Partners We may share your personal information with our business partners for providing Services for you. Stripe: We will disclose your personal information such as email address to Stripe for making payment.
Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics to analyze how users interact with the site. This is fairly standard practice amongst websites and we assure you nothing untoward is going on! It helps us keep track of the number of visitors to Latest Deals and spot popular deals and trends. We make every effort not to share any personal identifiable information with Google Analytics.
Other third parties Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation; Outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality; Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights; Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security; Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How long we keep your personal information?
The criteria for determining the duration for which we will keep your personal information are as follows: we will retain copies of your personal information in a form that permits identification only for as long as is necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, unless applicable law requires a longer retention period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we plan to retain it for no longer than is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need.
How secure is information about you?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your User Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law.
In certain instances we may use Secure Sockets Layer encryption andor transfer certain User Information in a non-human readable format to provide protection. We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard when handling credit card data. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. However, the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee there will not be a breach, and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties.
Certainly, we will do our best to implement reasonable measures to protect your information. When a personal data breach has occurred, we will establish the likelihood and severity of the resulting risk to people’s rights and freedoms. If it’s likely that there will be a risk then we will notify the organization under the applicable law; if it’s unlikely then we don’t have to report it.
Data Accuracy and Data Minimization We take every reasonable step to ensure that your information that we process is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and any of your information that we process that you inform us is inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are processed) is erased or rectified. We take every reasonable step to ensure that your information that we process is limited to the information reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this policy or as required to provide you services or access to the Services.