DBPOWER DJS50 800A Peak 18000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter
Get 10% off for your first order in DBPower
(Except promotional products)
Order On Amazon, Save More 25%
End Date: 2021/07/25 11:45 PM PDT
A must-have for every car!
Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded. It will jump-start 7.2L gas or 5.5L diesel engine up to 20 times on a single charge.
Powerful LED Light & Emergency Light
Besides a LED light with 3 modes (high, strobe, and SOS), you can use the red emergency light as a hazard warning light to notify a traffic accident or call for emergency services.
Compass & LCD Screen
The compass on the surface helps you find your way home when get lost in the wild. The LCD screen shows exactly the remaining power and output voltage, which helps you make better use of the power and protect your devices.
Faster & Smarter Battery Charger
It‘s equipped with a 2.1A USB Output and a 2.4A smart USB port, with 18000mAh capacity, you can charge your cellphones, tablets, Kindle, etc. at the fastest speed. You can also use it to charge your laptop with 8-in-1 laptop adapters (included in the package). The output voltage can be switched between 12V/16V/19V, indicated on the LCD screen.
Convenient Package & Ultra Compact
The unit is supplied in a fabulous quality semi-hard case featured also a yellow wrist carry strap. Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, it's small enough to store in your glovebox and light enough to pack in your bag.
- Please read the instruction carefully and strictly follow the instruction before using the jump starter. Any wrong operation may cause damage to the jump starter or cannot get the car started.
- Don't jump-start any engine that exceeds the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause damages to the unit.
- Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 50% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
- Don't connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's power on. Don't crank the engine for more than 3 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
- You can only start the car when the indicator on the jumper cable turns green. If the indicator can not turn green, please refer to the EXCEPTION DESCRIPTION INDICATED BY THE CLAMPS on the manual(page7-page8).